-- Search --
How to Apply
AGM for coordinators - 2016
Arrival 31st July 2016 | Departure 3rd August 2016
Welcome to CSAA Project
CSAA is a partnership of 13 African Universities in Eastern, Central, Southern and Western Africa lead by Makerere University in Uganda. The members of the partnership are University of Pretoria (South Africa), Mzuzu University (Malawi), University of Juba (South Sudan), University of Free State (South Africa), Makerere University (Uganda), University of Abomey Calavi (Benin), Universite Cheikh Auta Diop de Dakar (Senegal), Mekelle University (Ethiopia), University of Ghana, Legon (Ghana), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (Ghana), Eduardo Mondlane University (Mozambique)
The call for Staff Mobility is now open
No scholarships for degree mobilities are available
- Produce high caliber scientists who will lead training, manage and innovate the research for development agenda.
- Provide graduates with capability of understanding all aspects of research, both individually and as part of a team.
- Give graduates an opportunity to broaden their knowledge in plant sciences and biotechnology that will permit them to engage in science led agricultural development.
- Build strong national – regional – global consortium to rationalize regional resources for agricultural innovations within Africa.
- Develop agri – business skills and other social skills among the graduates.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. © 2013 | CSSA. All Rights Reserved